Pricing & Availability
Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. If product is out of stock, we will contact you about any delays or available substitutions.
We reserve the right to correct errors in pricing.
Best Forage.com will allow customers to return up to a maximum of 10% of the customer’s total seed purchase that was purchased within the previous 30 days that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Any returned seed must be in the original packaging and was unopened with the package in a clean, saleable condition.
- Any returned seed must have been stored in appropriate conditions to preserve the quality of the seed; protected from weather, excess moisture and heat, and with no visible signs of rodent damage.
- Any seed that was purchased at a discount is not eligible for a return.
- Any seed that was sold out, any special order items, and all custom mixes are not eligible for a return.
- There are no returns of organic seed.
- There are no returns of Masters Choice products, Partner’s Brand products, or Eagle Seed products.
- There are no returns of untreated seed corn or corn seed treated with Cruiser 1250.
Seed Return Process:
- All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. This number can be obtained by calling our office at 888-836-3697. No returns will be accepted without this number.
- All LTL shipments should be shipped to our warehouse at Best Forage LLC, 11570 E. 275 S., LaGrange, IN 46761.
- All other returns should be sent to our office location at Best Forage LLC, 11325 E. 550 S., Hudson, IN 46747.
- When shipping back a return, we recommend using a carrier that provides you with a tracking number for your shipment as we will not be responsible for lost returns.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Please include the following information inside your return package:
- Your full name and address
- A copy of your packaging slip (Indicate what items are being returned)
- Your contact phone # and email
- Best Forage will send a credit invoice to the customer for the eligible seed purchased by the customer, net of applicable restocking fees.
- Returns by mail generally take 7-14 days to be processed and refunded. Once a return is processed, a refund will be processed back to the original payment method or a refund check will be issued.
- If all of the eligible requirements are not met, Best Forage reserves the right to refuse the return and/or credit of the account.
For more information contact us or call (888) 836-3697.
Orders are verified and processed within 1 business day. Shipping depends on product availability and method of shipment but typically ships within 1-2 business days.
If you prefer, you may pick up your seed at our warehouse located at 11570 E. 275 S., LaGrange, IN 46761. Please contact us if you will be picking up your seed at our warehouse at least 1 business day ahead of pickup so that we may have your seed order packaged and ready for you when you arrive. Also the warehouse is not staffed all day as we have local deliveries to make, so by scheduling a pickup time, it allows us to have someone there for you at the prearranged time.
Special mixing requests should be made 7 to 10 days in advance of ship date to allow for timely mixing and packaging, especially during the busy spring and fall planting seasons.
Shipping within 30 miles of our warehouse location near Stroh, Indiana is free.
Best Forage ships only within the continental USA.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (888) 836-3697
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.