The simple truth is, it all starts with the soil. Your best crops are grown on your best soils.
Unlocking the secrets of your soil will allow you to grow better crops and better realize the potential of your seed’s genetics. Your soil consists of three primary parts: the physical, chemical, and biological properties. We have several products that can help improve your soils in all three areas.
- Beneficial microbes from Environoc 401 can improve the biology of your soil.
- Cover crops help feed the soil microbes and attract beneficial earthworms.
- Beneficial microbes can break down old fertilizers and residue, improving the fertility of your soil.
- Cover crops can sequester nutrients, make other nutrients more available, and help in reducing fertilizer expenses.
- Cover crops can improve organic matter, reduce compaction, and improve other physical properties of the soil.